Wednesday, July 16, 2008

My Baby Boy (EUR)



Description :

My Baby Boy is the new life-simulation reference on Nintendo DS, with beautiful cartoon style, a very lovable baby who grow progressively and several other susprises! For the first time, the interaction with a virtual baby is possible, thanks to the new powerful AI. The game is incredibly rich: each baby is different, 8 environment are available, and more than 350 items... My Baby Boy The best baby game on Nintendo DS!

Game Language: English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, nederlands

Download
http://www.smsdl.com/299

1 comment:

  1. Great Post.....

    I found your site on stumbleupon and read a few of your other posts. Keep up the good work. I just added your RSS feed to my Google News Reader. Looking forward to reading more from you down the road!

    Thanks for sharing....

    ReplyDelete