Friday, April 30, 2010

Cooking Mama 3 (E)



Description :

Fresh from the harvest in Gardening Mama, Mama’s heading back to her culinary roots with Cooking Mama 3: Shop and Chop. Packed with six game modes--including two new to the game franchise--all new recipes, ingredient shopping, dish combinations and multiplayer cooking challenges, Cooking Mama 3: Shop and Chop lets players explore their inner creative chef with everyone’s favorite kitchen cutie at their side.

Game Language: Multi5

Download
http://vscmvx.link-protector.com

2 comments:

  1. I recently came accross your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I dont know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.This is a very nice and funny game. I am sure my kids would love this one. Thanks for the link.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! You've got great games featured here.

    Great Post..I agree with the nice post..Thanks for sharing the great post..Keep Sharing..

    ReplyDelete