Thursday, September 9, 2010

Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep (EUR)



Description :

"It was an awakening that would signal the beginning of the Kingdom Hearts saga. Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep is the tale of a new trio of heroes, told across three scenarios utilizing the groundbreaking technology of the PSP. Exciting new features are introduced on top of the traditional controls, game system, and visual style of its predecessors.

The Keyblade is said to hold phenomenal power. One legend says its wielder saved the world, while another says that he wrought chaos and ruin upon it."
—From Ansem's Report (Kingdom Hearts)

Long before Sora took up the Keyblade, there were other Keyblade masters. One of these masters, Xehanort, disappeared one day along with his apprentice. This event proved to be a foreshadowing of great disaster to come. Aware of the threat, another master ordered his three apprentices to seek out Xehanort and his cohort.

Game Language: English, Français, Deutsch, Italiano, Español

Download
http://1link.in/ahgzk megaupload

Mirror 1
http://1link.in/pgfll hotfile

Mirror 2
http://1link.in/hxxgd fileserve

Note:
This is a Clean iso works perfectly on 5.50 Prometheus, 5.03 Prometheus, 5.00 Prometheus

10 comments:

  1. i think the parts aren't uploaded correctly at gigasize. tried to download part 3 and gave me part 7. later i tried to load part 6 and gave me 7 again. maybe you put in part 7 everywere.

    looks like that. megaupload and hotfile are ok.

    thanks for sharing bro

    ReplyDelete
  2. when I extract the files I get out PSP GAME and from there what do I do?

    ReplyDelete
  3. mm... what do you mean?

    ReplyDelete
  4. folder on the PSP game I can not find the game to put on the ISO folder in the psp

    ReplyDelete
  5. Where can I find the game to put in the ISO folder?? the psp game folder? Tell me where it is!! ^ _ ^

    ReplyDelete
  6. Create a new folder and name it "ISO".

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have the iso folder but the folder where I put psp game??

    ReplyDelete
  8. Put the game(.ISO) in the ISO folder. You need to hack your psp to play Iso files.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I changed it the psp to make the iso file in the folder psp game only nn I put in the game ^ ^

    ReplyDelete